O. G. Seersucker G-Short
Regular price $98.00
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Based on his experiences as a climber in the 1980s, Mike Graham designed these signature Gramicci original shorts with all the functions that a climber could want. These O.G. Seersucker G-Shorts are imbued with a sense of that era both in their fit and material. These active men's shorts feature the original Gramicci webbing belt that creates a flexible waistband that can be adjusted with only one hand. The seersucker material used to make these climbing shorts is characterized by a finely dimpled texture that is slim, light and refreshing. The gusseted crotch allows for legs to be opened to 180 degrees, allowing for ease of use while rock climbing, hiking, and other outdoor activities.
- Made from 6 oz. Woven Seersucker Material - Cotton 100%
- Features a gusseted crotch, great for movement
- Unique, dimpled texture material
- Classic Gramicci G-Shorts with a new material
- Two side pockets and two back welt pockets